Frameworks: jQuery, Xap PDO, WHM/cPanel
UC Santa Cruz, B.A. Politics | 2006
U-PIC Insurance Services Inc. | Agoura Hills, CA | October 06, 2013 – present
Full Stack Developer / Systems Engineer
- Converted an old .NET system for handling all clients, sales and business details into PHP.
- Built and maintained both the public facing and private websites.
- Built and maintained the relational databases supporting the public and private sites using Amazon Web Services.
- Maintained the dedicated server hosting the public and private websites with WHM and cPanel on CentOS 5.
- Administered a task list on Asana for organizing programming tasks.
- Met with, and reported to, supervisors in operations, sales and claims to make sure their relevant sections in the new public and private websites functioned according to their department needs.
- Set up syncing schedules to bring the legacy database data from MSSQL to the new MySQL database.
- Maintained the GIT repositories for the public and private website codebases.
- Wrote and scheduled cron tasks for automated processes.